Social Media is a platform which has changed the way people connect with each other. With the advent of social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, we are now seeing a dramatic impact on how the travel industry interacts with their customers..
Today, user generated content is the best form of marketing available. Prospective travellers rely more on the word which is spread by a traveler who has already been there. Take advantage of this new platform to distinguish yourself from your competitors.
Here are some of the benefits of well-executed Social Media Campaign:
- Higher search engine rankings for their top keywords.
- More rankings of additional keywords or “long tail” keyword phrases.
- More link popularity from sites linking on their own accord.
- More link popularity from social media sites.
- More activity on blogs, such as more commenting and interaction.
- Direct traffic from incoming links on social media sites (One good StumbleUpon.com submission can net thousands of visitors alone.)
- Significant traffic increases and steady growth in unique visitors month after month.
- An increase in subscribers and sales. Social traffic, properly acquired, is very receptive to your message and products.
Don’t let this cost-effective and wide-reaching method of speaking to your target demographic
evade you. If you don’t have one now, consider planning a Social Media strategy or hire a
qualified firm that has experience in your industry to help you develop and execute.